| Montparnasse Collection 1-Light 16" French Black Wall Sconce with Gold Leaf Highlights and Double French Scavo Glass N2101-20|
- Metropolitan Lighting N2101-20
- Width 5.5"
- Height 16.25"
- Extension 6.25"
- 1 light
- Accommodates 100W Medium Base Bulb
- French Black finish with Gold Leaf Highlights
- Double French Scavo Glass
- Fixture may be installed with glass up or down
Montparnasse is a lively and beautiful quarter in Paris, established in the 18th Century by French university students as a haven to recite poetry, dance and enjoy cabarets. During the 20th Century, Montparnasse was the intellectual and artistic center of Paris, all of which is embodied in the spirit of the Montparnasse Collection.